Nestled between the Four Peeks and Albury mountain ranges, All Seasons Lodge offers a tranquil rural setting, just 25mins from Tekapo / 10mins from the Fairlie Township, inland from Timaru, on the Christchurch to Queenstown Highway.
Your hosts Margaret and Brian Smith extend a warm welcome, offering a quiet and comfortable place to relax and rejuvenate while taking in the breath-taking
views of the mountain ranges. Wander through our beautiful spacious garden, featuring a large pond with rustic bridge, calmed by the soothing sound of
water flowing from our 6 foot water feature.
All Seasons Lodge offers a stress free getaway and invites you to experience the country life in true New Zealand style on our 20 Acre farmlet - home to 'Blue' our Bordie Collie dog, Kunekune pigs, sheep and a variety of other animals.
During your stay, you will be treated to three courses of delicious New Zealand cuisine accompanied with a complimentary glass of local wine, before retiring to comfortable beds, and after a great night’s sleep, enjoy a cooked or
Brian provides a free tour of the farm, with animal feeding.
We also have a mini-golf course in the garden, for a bit of fun!
Accommodation & Rates
All rooms come with:
- Flat screen satellite TV with a selection of DVDs to choose from (not available in Garden Room)
- Connection to free Wi-Fi Internet
- En suite with heated towel rails and hairdryer
- Comfortable & warm beds with electric blankets
- Separate guest lounge upstairs, along with main living room downstairs.
We offer a free pick-up/drop off service for those arriving by public transport into Fairlie (6km / 3 ½ miles from the Lodge), and can also provide a free tour of our farmlet during your stay.
- Bed and Breakfast $80 (tax inclusive) per person, per night.
- Dinner, Bed, & Breakfast from $165 (tax inclusive), per person, per night.
Concession rates for children under 12 years of age.
- West Room - 1 King Bed, 1 Single Bed
- East Room - 1 Queen Bed, 1 Single
- Green Room - 1 Super King
- Garden Room (Separate / Detached Private Unit) - 1 Queen Bed
(15 minutes to Dobson turn off)
Julie Greig, Artist at Burkes Pass
Ice skating Lake Tekapo
Hot pools Lake Tekapo
Walking, Biking tracks
For all enquiries, rates and booking:
Telephone: +64 3 685 6080